1. I'm a sucker for a good kitchen gadget. The Stem allows you to tap into any citrus fruit and spray directly from it.
2. This bucket list of vacations is pretty great. I dream of traveling through every place on it.
3. I love Battle Cry by Angel Haze f/ Sia. Get into it.
4. So, there's a TV that only works when you smile at it. The prototype of the Smile TV just flashes happy images but it's cool to think about where this technology can go. I am totally guilty of watching TV while looking at my iPad or working on the blog. Ash calls me the great rewinder. If I had to look at the TV for it to work, maybe I'd be present for my favorite shows.
5. Daily Routines of 26 of History's Most Creative Minds are detailed in this article. Cool read.
6. Refinery 29’s is doing a series called I am Icon. It follows Icona Pop on tour and tells a beautiful story of friendship and the rise to fame
7. I like the pretty metallic glow of Flash Tats. Good way to throw on a little sparkle without the weight of jewelry. Great for the beach.
8. I love the message (and the music) of Colbie Caillat's new song, Try. Check it out here.
9. I love the relaxed yet chic vibe kimonos add to an outfit. You can find them at all price points. Here are a couple (1/2) of my bargainista faves.